Wednesday 29 March 2017

The Weeknd Offers $50K Reward For Missing Vowel

The Weeknd hasn't been able to locate the missing vowel
 from his name for the past 7 years.
Los Angeles – Canadian singer/songwriter The Weeknd held a news conference in Los Angeles on Wednesday, urgently asking for the public’s help in locating the vowel “e” that is missing from his name.

The 27-year old artist, known for his hits including Can’t Feel My Face and The Hills, looked visibly shaken as he described the loss of the vowel. “This is a hard thing for me to talk about. I haven’t been able to locate it since 2010,” said The Weeknd, whose birth name is Abel Makkonen Tesfaye.

Recently linked romantically to Selena Gomez, the star said he “doesn’t want to get married and pass down the defective name to (his) kids. In 2015 I went so far as to try out for Wheel of Fortune, hoping to buy the letter, but I was rejected."

The Weeknd is offering a $50K reward for the return of the missing vowel.

No comments: