Sunday 22 November 2015

BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces That He Is Full-Blood Aboriginal

Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump announces
that he is a member of the Onandaga tribe of New York.
New York, NY

Entrepreneur and Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump has been known for shocking crowds across the country and indeed the world, however almost no one saw Sunday's announcement coming.

In a hastily arranged news conference in what he called "the greatest city in the greatest country on the greatest planet - though I could make it even greater," the former host of The Apprentice  announced that he is in fact a member "in good standing" of the Onandaga tribe of New York state.

Standing beside his daughter Ivanka, the 69 year old said that he "had suspected for several years now that I was in fact one of 'em (Native American), because I enjoy hunting and gambling so much, So I went to my doctor, who by the way is the best of the best - I really can't say enough about that broad - and she confirmed that I am a full-blood native person."

The announcement is sure to assuage some Republicans who have suspected in the past that Trump is in fact an immigrant.

From Our New York Bureau

No comments: